- Ragginger first over the line in all three races.
- The season continues with Rounds 6 & 7 & 8
- Nail biting qualifying sees pole position decided by one one-thousandth of a second
- The season continues with Rounds 4 & 5 & 6
A scorcher in Suzuka as the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia brings the heat in Rounds 2 and 3 - Twin poles for Philip Hamprecht across the race weekend - Penalties in Round 2 see a post-race shift in podium places - Over 40 cars on the track at the same time - Electric atmosphere in the stands as fans go wild for the Carrera Cup races
- The season continues with Rounds 2 & 3 at Japan’s Suzuka Circuit - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia joins Porsche Carrera Cup Japan for two thrilling joint races with over 40 cars on the track - The first time that the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia makes an appearance at Suzuka Circuit - Rivalries already heating up after the first Round of the season
- Team Giltrap Group’s Will Bamber secures overall victory in thrilling start to the season. - Fastest lap goes to Team StarChase’s Philip Hamprecht with a time of 2:07.723. - Newcomers Team Giltrap Group take home the first Dealer Trophy of the season. - Last second overtakes make for nail-biting final laps for both Overall and Pro-Am classes.
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia returns to Shanghai for Round 1. - 24 world class competitors face off across six of Asia’s greatest circuits. - 15 Rounds of intense racing make this the busiest Porsche Carrera Cup Asia season yet. - Returning champion Chris van der Drift faces stiff competition if he hopes to retain his crown.
- The season kicks off in style at Shanghai International Circuit. - Returning drivers face fresh challenges from series newcomers. - Brand new track as the series visits Suzuka Circuit for the first time. - F1 support races, night races, joined races all part of our busiest series ever. - 15 rounds of intense racing action.