- Van der Drift becomes first-ever driver to win three Porsche Carrera Cup Asia championship titles - Chinese-driver Bao Jinlong narrowly clinches Pro-Am title after two hard fought rounds - Team StarChase takes home dealer trophy after impressive season performance by Philip Hamprecht - Drivers and teams honoured during exciting Night of Champions celebration
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia to host Round 11 and 12 on November 17th - Strong lead for Chris van der Drift in Overall as he chases third championship title - Bao Jinlong carries strong lead in Pro-Am despite heavy pressure from Francis Tjia - Night of Champions Celebration on Saturday will officially crown the 2018 Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Champions
- Will Bamber takes Round 9 Overall victory, Martin Ragginger wins Round 10 - Pro-Am set for intense finale as Francis Tjia narrowly leads Bao Jinlong following perfect race weekend - Dealer Trophy win-streak for Team Porsche Holding help open possible last minute win - Series now prepares for dramatic finale in Shanghai on November
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia to host Round 9 and 10 on Sept. 28-30 - Strong lead for Chris van der Drift in Overall as he looks to seal his third championship win - Bao Jinlong holds onto narrow advantage in Pro-Am after shake-up in Singapore - Series returns to Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia
Porsche China Junior Daniel Lu joined Carrera Cup Asia at only 16, as a young, aspiring talent looking for an opportunity to grow his career on the race track. The Shanghai native was selected for the 2018 Porsche China Junior Programme from a diverse group of more than 300 candidates for his positive personality, strong talent and personal drive. As part of the Porsche China Junior Programme, Lu receives support from Porsche in the form of sponsorship, physical training, access to star driver coaches, media preparation, and beyond.
- Van der Drift boosts lead in Overall after critical Round 8 win - Local hero Yuey Tan takes Pro-Am win while Bao Jinlong grabs table lead - Tight contest in Dealer Trophy as Team Porsche Holding takes second win in a row - Philip Hamprecht selected to represent Carrera Cup Asia in global Porsche Junior Shootout
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia to host Round 8 on Sept. 16 - Chris van der Drift continues lead in Overall, while Wayne Shen defends Pro-Am advantage - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia will race alongside Formula 1 as it joins the Singapore Grand Prix for its 11th year - Series will officially celebrate its 15th anniversary celebrations during festive race weekend
- Lights-to-flag win for Martin Ragginger in Round 6, victory for Philip Hamprecht in Round 7 - Bao Jinlong edges closer to Pro-Am lead after a first and third place podium - Team Porsche Holding and Team StarChase continue fierce battle for the Porsche Dealer Trophy - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia and Australia participate in fierce-but-friendly rivalry during joint race at dusk
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia to host Round 6 and 7 from August 3-4 - Chris van der Drift holds sharp lead in Overall, while Francis Tjia narrowly leads Pro-Am - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia returns to Sydney Motorsport Park after debuting at the track in 2016 - First night race of the season as Porsche Carrera Cup Asia and Australia go head-to-head in Overall and Pro-Am invitational
- Bangsaen Street Circuit tests technical abilities of Porsche Carrera Cup Asia drivers. - Chris van der Drift takes mid-season lead in Overall after Philip Hamprecht forced to retire from Round 4. - Double podiums for Francis Tjia delivers a commanding lead for Pro-Am. - 919 Hybrid joins Earl Bamber and Jacky Ickx to celebrate Porsche's 70-year anniversary.
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia will host Round 4 and 5 from July 13-15 - Single point lead for Philip Hamprecht in Overall, Wayne Shen and Suttiluck Buncharoen tied in Pro-Am - Series returns to challenging Bangsaen Street Circuit in Thailand - Legendary drivers Earl Bamber and Jacky Ickx join to celebrate Porsche 70 year Anniversary
Shanghai/Fuji. It was a clash-heavy Round 2 and 3 for Porsche Carrera Cup Asia at Fuji International Speedway as the race stop saw some of the series’ fiercest fighting in recent history, with an exciting invitational between Porsche Carrera Cup Asia and Japan rounding an action-packed weekend.