- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia to host Round 8 on Sept. 16 - Chris van der Drift continues lead in Overall, while Wayne Shen defends Pro-Am advantage - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia will race alongside Formula 1 as it joins the Singapore Grand Prix for its 11th year - Series will officially celebrate its 15th anniversary celebrations during festive race weekend
- Lights-to-flag win for Martin Ragginger in Round 6, victory for Philip Hamprecht in Round 7 - Bao Jinlong edges closer to Pro-Am lead after a first and third place podium - Team Porsche Holding and Team StarChase continue fierce battle for the Porsche Dealer Trophy - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia and Australia participate in fierce-but-friendly rivalry during joint race at dusk
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia to host Round 6 and 7 from August 3-4 - Chris van der Drift holds sharp lead in Overall, while Francis Tjia narrowly leads Pro-Am - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia returns to Sydney Motorsport Park after debuting at the track in 2016 - First night race of the season as Porsche Carrera Cup Asia and Australia go head-to-head in Overall and Pro-Am invitational
- Bangsaen Street Circuit tests technical abilities of Porsche Carrera Cup Asia drivers. - Chris van der Drift takes mid-season lead in Overall after Philip Hamprecht forced to retire from Round 4. - Double podiums for Francis Tjia delivers a commanding lead for Pro-Am. - 919 Hybrid joins Earl Bamber and Jacky Ickx to celebrate Porsche's 70-year anniversary.
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia will host Round 4 and 5 from July 13-15 - Single point lead for Philip Hamprecht in Overall, Wayne Shen and Suttiluck Buncharoen tied in Pro-Am - Series returns to challenging Bangsaen Street Circuit in Thailand - Legendary drivers Earl Bamber and Jacky Ickx join to celebrate Porsche 70 year Anniversary
Shanghai/Fuji. It was a clash-heavy Round 2 and 3 for Porsche Carrera Cup Asia at Fuji International Speedway as the race stop saw some of the series’ fiercest fighting in recent history, with an exciting invitational between Porsche Carrera Cup Asia and Japan rounding an action-packed weekend.
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia will host Round 2 and 3 from June 15-17 - Philip Hamprecht leads in Overall, Wayne Shen in Pro-Am as drivers return to iconic Fuji International Speedway - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia and Japan collaborate for largest-ever invitational race with 49-car grid - Porsche 919 Hybrid to join onsite during motorsport legend’s historic “Tribute Tour”
Shanghai. The Porsche Carrera Cup Asia kicked off its 2018 season with a bang at Shanghai International Circuit over the weekend, with Team StarChase’s Philip Hamprecht taking home the Overall win in Round 1 win after expertly defending his pole position and Modena Motorsports’ Wayne Shen grabbing the first place honours with a tough fight in Pro-Am class.
•Porsche Carrera Cup Asia kicks off season with Round 1 alongside Formula 1 at Shanghai International Circuit •First Carrera Cup Asia race for Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car (Type 991 II) •28 drivers from 12 countries and regions prepare to compete in the series’ largest grid to date •16-year-old Porsche China Junior Team driver Daniel Lu makes his GT debut
- New Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car (Type 991 II) clocks quicker lap times during Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Official Test Days - Earl Bamber Motorsport’s Will Bamber registers fastest time with 2:07.134 lap - Series set for first race weekend alongside Formula One in Shanghai from April 13-15
· 28 drivers from 12 countries and regions join the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia 2018 season · New calendar sees 12 rounds across 6 countries · 7 dealer teams compete in the Porsche Dealer Trophy · New Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Car (Type 991 II) makes Porsche Carrera Cup Asia debut · World-record breaking 2018 Winter Olympics gold medalist Wu Dajing joins season launch
2018 Season Series Registered Entry List