To all partners, teams, drivers and fans, We regret to inform you that after days of deliberation, Formula 1 and the FIA have officially made the decision to postpone the China Grand Prix due to the spread of NCP (2019 Novel Coronavirus). Subsequently, this also means that the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Shanghai Formula 1 support race has also been postponed.
- Hamprecht crowned Carrera Cup Asia 2019 Champion with a race in hand
- Hamprecht on course to take overall championship
Singapore. On September 21, just before Round 11 of the 2019 season, the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia held a special event to announce the thrilling details of the upcoming 2020 season. Drivers, teams and journalists gathered together in the exclusive Mandarin Oriental Marina Bay Hotel to hear an address from President and CEO Porsche China Dr. –Ing Jens Puttfarcken, Head of Porsche Motorsport Asia Pacific Alexandre Gibot and Director Motorsport Sales Porsche Motorsport Michael Dreiser. To audible gasps from the audience, the three high-ranking Porsche executives revealed the long-awaited details
- Daniel Lu Wenlong becomes the youngest ever Carrera Cup Asia race winner
- Unmatched hospitality at Marina Bay’s famous Green Room
- Hamprecht sets Carrera Cup course record during qualifying
- The first street race of the season
- Ragginger first over the line in all three races.
- The season continues with Rounds 6 & 7 & 8
- Nail biting qualifying sees pole position decided by one one-thousandth of a second
- The season continues with Rounds 4 & 5 & 6