A scorcher in Suzuka as the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia brings the heat in Rounds 2 and 3 - Twin poles for Philip Hamprecht across the race weekend - Penalties in Round 2 see a post-race shift in podium places - Over 40 cars on the track at the same time - Electric atmosphere in the stands as fans go wild for the Carrera Cup races
- The season continues with Rounds 2 & 3 at Japan’s Suzuka Circuit - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia joins Porsche Carrera Cup Japan for two thrilling joint races with over 40 cars on the track - The first time that the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia makes an appearance at Suzuka Circuit - Rivalries already heating up after the first Round of the season
- Team Giltrap Group’s Will Bamber secures overall victory in thrilling start to the season. - Fastest lap goes to Team StarChase’s Philip Hamprecht with a time of 2:07.723. - Newcomers Team Giltrap Group take home the first Dealer Trophy of the season. - Last second overtakes make for nail-biting final laps for both Overall and Pro-Am classes.
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia returns to Shanghai for Round 1. - 24 world class competitors face off across six of Asia’s greatest circuits. - 15 Rounds of intense racing make this the busiest Porsche Carrera Cup Asia season yet. - Returning champion Chris van der Drift faces stiff competition if he hopes to retain his crown.
- The season kicks off in style at Shanghai International Circuit. - Returning drivers face fresh challenges from series newcomers. - Brand new track as the series visits Suzuka Circuit for the first time. - F1 support races, night races, joined races all part of our busiest series ever. - 15 rounds of intense racing action.
- Van der Drift becomes first-ever driver to win three Porsche Carrera Cup Asia championship titles - Chinese-driver Bao Jinlong narrowly clinches Pro-Am title after two hard fought rounds - Team StarChase takes home dealer trophy after impressive season performance by Philip Hamprecht - Drivers and teams honoured during exciting Night of Champions celebration
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia to host Round 11 and 12 on November 17th - Strong lead for Chris van der Drift in Overall as he chases third championship title - Bao Jinlong carries strong lead in Pro-Am despite heavy pressure from Francis Tjia - Night of Champions Celebration on Saturday will officially crown the 2018 Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Champions
- Will Bamber takes Round 9 Overall victory, Martin Ragginger wins Round 10 - Pro-Am set for intense finale as Francis Tjia narrowly leads Bao Jinlong following perfect race weekend - Dealer Trophy win-streak for Team Porsche Holding help open possible last minute win - Series now prepares for dramatic finale in Shanghai on November
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia to host Round 9 and 10 on Sept. 28-30 - Strong lead for Chris van der Drift in Overall as he looks to seal his third championship win - Bao Jinlong holds onto narrow advantage in Pro-Am after shake-up in Singapore - Series returns to Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia
Porsche China Junior Daniel Lu joined Carrera Cup Asia at only 16, as a young, aspiring talent looking for an opportunity to grow his career on the race track. The Shanghai native was selected for the 2018 Porsche China Junior Programme from a diverse group of more than 300 candidates for his positive personality, strong talent and personal drive. As part of the Porsche China Junior Programme, Lu receives support from Porsche in the form of sponsorship, physical training, access to star driver coaches, media preparation, and beyond.
- Van der Drift boosts lead in Overall after critical Round 8 win - Local hero Yuey Tan takes Pro-Am win while Bao Jinlong grabs table lead - Tight contest in Dealer Trophy as Team Porsche Holding takes second win in a row - Philip Hamprecht selected to represent Carrera Cup Asia in global Porsche Junior Shootout
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia to host Round 8 on Sept. 16 - Chris van der Drift continues lead in Overall, while Wayne Shen defends Pro-Am advantage - Porsche Carrera Cup Asia will race alongside Formula 1 as it joins the Singapore Grand Prix for its 11th year - Series will officially celebrate its 15th anniversary celebrations during festive race weekend